Yes! Afterpay is available in-store and online so you can enjoy your purchase straight away!
If you are a resident of Australia or New Zealand, you can now shop at stores in either country without having to set up accounts within each location.
All you need
- To be over 18 years of age.
- To live in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- A debit or credit card.
How to use this method of payment
- Add your items to your shopping bag, proceed to the checkout and choose Afterpay as your payment method.
- Sign in or create your account to complete your order.
- Your order is processed as normal, Afterpay will pay on your behalf and your order will be processed and dispatched as normal.
- Log into your Afterpay account to see when your repayments are due and to check the remaining balance. The remaining amount will be issued in 4 x payments.
Other things to note!
- If you are new to Afterpay, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with the rest of the payments over 6 weeks.
- Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks, for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- You will receive an email with your payment schedule.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.