We hope you love your new shoes! If you do happen to change your mind, you can return your shoes to us under the following conditions:
International customers can return their purchase within 21 days from delivery.
- Full Priced Items can be returned for an Exchange, Gift Voucher or Full Refund (excluding shipping costs).
- Sale Or Discounted Items can be returned for an Exchange or Gift Voucher. International customers wishing to exchange an item will have to pay for the item to be re-shipped.
For your return to be accepted and processed please ensure that you have filled in a return form and that the following requirements have been met:
- The item has not been worn and is in a resalable condition. Always try your shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid damage to the shoes until you’re certain they’re the right fit for you!
- The item has not been damaged whilst in the customer’s possession.
- The customer has proof of purchase such as a receipt from a ZOMP store or an order confirmation email and order number from ZOMP Online.
- The shoes are returned in their original box and packaging
Failure to comply with these requirements will cause your request to be rejected and online orders will be returned to you at your cost.
If you feel you have received a damaged or faulty item in your online order please contact our customer care team immediately with photographs of the fault and damage. If you don’t contact us immediately with photos we can’t assure that the damage didn’t occur in your possession, and ZOMP will be unable to process your return.
ZOMP will repair, exchange, credit or refund if an item is deemed faulty or defective. Before an item can be deemed faulty it must be assessed in-store or online by ZOMP. If you would like to have your item assessed online please contact our customer care team with sufficient photos of the fault.
If your item is deemed with a major fault, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. If the issue does not amount to a major fault ZOMP will have the item repaired for you.
*Our policy was updated on 16.04.2018