Returning your purchase online is easy, simply follow these steps:
- Carefully read through our Return & Exchange Policy, to ensure you qualify for a Return.
- Retrieve your invoice, this was sent to via email when you placed your order – you can find this by searching for ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ in your inbox. You will need this information when completing your Returns Form.
- Download and print the Returns Form – find the downloadable link at the bottom of this page.
- Complete your Return Form, ensuring you complete each field accurately. If you are unsure if you qualify for your desired return (Credit Note, Refund or Exchange) please check our Returns & Exchange Policy or contact us.
- Using your resealable ZOMP satchel, post the item/s and your completed ZOMP Return Form to:
ZOMP ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
277 Flinders Lane
Please note the following regarding online returns and exchanges:
- Refunds are issued for the cost of the item, excluding shipping costs and international bank fees
- The cost of returning an item is at the customer’s expense. ZOMP is not liable for return shipping costs, duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases or lost or damaged packages.
- Domestic exchanges will be re-shipped free of charge to Australian addresses
- International customers wishing to exchange an item will be charged for shipping
We endeavour for the return process to be as easy as possible for our customers, if you are unsure how to return your purchase you can refer to the below guide:
|RETURNING ONLINE||RETURNING IN STORE|
|ONLINE PURCHASE||Exchange, Credit Note or Full Refund*||
Exchange or Credit ONLY. Refunds* for online purchases must be posted back to our online address
|IN STORE PURCHASE||No in-store purchase can be returned to online||Exchange, Credit Note or Full Refund*|
*Refunds are only issued where applicable
DOWNLOAD RETURN FORM HERE!